Choosing a Real Estate Agent
McMahon Turner Solicitors & Conveyancers regularly assists clients with choosing the most suitable Real Estate Agent for property sales.
Choosing the correct Real Estate Agent for your property will result in achieving the best possible price for your property with the minimum of fuss.
Choosing the incorrect Real Estate Agent for your property will result in a reduced sale price and a protracted marketing period.
We will identify and address your Real Estate needs and advise you of the most appropriate Real Estate Agent for your property.
We will certainly recommend a Real Estate Agent that will meet the objectives you wish to achieve.
Choosing a Real Estate Agent may include:
- Reviewing your property type
- Reviewing the appropriate Real Estate Agents
- Reviewing the recent results of the Real Estate Agents
- Reviewing the Agency Agreements of the Real Estate Agent
- Reviewing the proposed marketing strategy
- Reviewing the proposed marketing
You can be confident that through our experience and expertise in choosing the most suitable Real Estate Agents, we will endeavour for you to achieve the highest sale price for your property.
For assistance with choosing a Real Estate Agent phone McMahon Turner Solicitors & Conveyancers on (02) 9982 8800.